Wednesday 26 November 2014

SIGHTS AND SOUND OF MY WEDDING

21st and 22nd of March are two days i will never forget cos my traditional wedding and church wedding took place on those days have always worked with brides but those days i was the bride and being in that position was like being under so much pressure sources have it that i was a bridezilla *covers face * ehn when everybody was misbehaving nko anyways before i bore you with rantings,let me share few pictures
Enjoy..........
 Cutest Before picture Everrrr *batt lashes *

In the making....





I changed four times but this white and silver attire was my favourite hence plenty pinshures 



And i came out and they were asking if i would marry him i kept wondering what they would have done if i had said no lol

Urhobo Couple

My birthday mustn't be forgotten got a cake *wink*

Shoes et bouquet


My favourite part of my dress the back hehehe

And off i went


I danced like david did...

This was when the pressure started i had 10mins to be reception ready


I danced ehn my friends had to ask me if i was high, erm high on joy i think!




Ma favourite gals

My tired face

I thank God for friends and family who made the whole event worthwhile,Am always asked where i got my dress my fab gown is from brides amd more in ikeja now running  to their showroom they have to pay me for this advert.looooool

No comments:

Post a Comment