Wednesday 26 November 2014

What I Have Been up to.

Actually when i relocated i anticipated a period of hibernation for a while but reverse was the case being in warri is actually like home coming for those that don't know am from Delta state Urhobo by tribe tho people keep telling me i look igbo some say i look yoruba anyway we still one Nigeria na abi? I had my university education in Delta also and had my makeup and gele classes here too so its tile tile,the referrals have been getting has really been massive if i start mentioning names am not sure i will finish this post in weeks,this is saying thank you to everyone that is pro SANDEEZ that has referred us nd stick their neck up for us,God bless you beyond your imagination.
These are pictures from makeup jobs have been up to some are not so clear bt well half a loaf is better than.........you know d story lol.
Tega

One of my party rocker

Racheal

Chinelo now Mrs Buzubge


Namesake and friend Sandra


My first dreadlocks bride Chioma now Mrs Ezichiene 



Debbie now Mrs Atumah


Jane Obakpolor now Mrs Orobator



One of my brides last year Mrs Amanda Obakpolor during her baby dedication




No comments:

Post a Comment