Wednesday 26 November 2014

AM BACK ..........

Hmmmmmmmmmm where do i start from..........

Anyways let me start by wishing you all a happy new year*covers face* i know have left this blog for a very long time i wont disturb you with rantings all i can say is am sorry sha a major change happened in my life i got MARRIED yes am a Mrs now *battlashes* this happened on my birthday 22nd of march 2014 so my new year kicked off with wedding plans and i can assure you it was soooooooooooo hectic and i had no time to blog but i thank God that the wedding was a huge success.
After the wedding came another major change i had to relocate to Warri Delta sate see what marriage can do someborry eh *wipes tears* ok na i got here and half of my things were missing including my modem some people practically took from the bride without permisssion sha well its all good sebi it was me that was a careless bride..........
The good news is that am back how have missed blogging and am grateful to you my readers when i saw my pageviews i was in shock cos have not updated in Eleven months but my page view keeps increasing,

This is saying a very big fat THANK YOU to you all for being there God bless you
Much love from MRS SANDRA UHOHI EJOMUGU.


No comments:

Post a Comment